I Cor 9:24-27 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. But I discipline my body and keep it under control, [fn] lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.
Friday, June 01, 2007
Hair
So, this is an odd coversation yet for some reason very important to me. The topic: haircolor. I seem to like an ever changing array of colors as far is my hair is concerned and this can cause one of many problems. In fact, as I sit here my hair is absorbing the latest box and bottle of dye. I can not keep up with hair growing in because no matter what you do it never matches the color of any dye. This, seems to cause a constant cycle of cost and change. Change is good. I love to change colors but I don't like the cost involved. Holy cow they can rack up quickly when you have 2 or three shades weaved into your hair. The colors are beautiful yet sometimes not worth the percentage of the paycheck. And, it seems you hit the perfect shades only once ever so often. So, I take matters into my own hands...at times. And, I may end up with a very expensive fixer upper, or a color and shade I may keep for at least 4 weeks. Oh, well. Tonight....it is no different as my last color had become a tone of RED. NO...terrible. So, I sit. I am cancelling my hair appointment for tom. and instead using a $12 bottle. I have no clue what color will emerge from the washed protein on my head....but, I know that it saved me over $100. Hurray! That makes my evening and it is time to rinse. Adios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment