Basically, I should be studying for my final but tend to have the attention span of a nat...a baby nat. I guess I should care because I am taking it tom. but I am not the slightest bit concerned. If I fail, then I will take the art class I want to take anyways on the internet and just have to postpone graduation again.
I am a master of waisting time. I don't necessarily waiste it but I seem to loose it and I don't really know where it goes. Today I got off work about 2:30 and I accomplished very little before I began studying at 8. With the final only hours away you might think that is where my focus would be. Nope, I am a girl, an art major, and a highly energetic person (at times). Therefore the whole sit and study thing does not work well for me. I do it in spurts. I can draw for hours and you won't pull me away (at least when in art classes), but when it comes to sit and learn not sit and do....very painstaking.
Since work ended my thoughts have been on everything but Spanish and the final exam tom. I went home and decided to roll my change because I am going to finally be on a spending budget (as of my next paycheck)(I think). I then packed to crash at my dad's and watch the dog. I then remembered my boss lives down the street from my dad but decided even though there was an invite it would be best to park my car in the garage and stay MIA. Following that I went to the bank (yes I work at a bank but that does't mean I actually go). I ended up at my dad's and finally got on the computer to check email. Hmmm....Then I decided to start laundry and then that led to a mini nap (1 hour). After that my best friend called. Back to the computer to try and start studying. Then came a nice long phone conversation with Hannah. Then I finally sat down to study and realized my CD was broken. Oh well I will do what I can. Then I decided after an hour or so it was time for a swim. Now, I am on this blog.
I think I will go for another swim or two, let my mind wander a bit more and hopefully at some point get a couple more hours of studying in. Worst comes to worse I will just be in school longer. This however can be a very good distraction. This, dancing, my junior high girls, my sisters, my job, my mind, my God, what else could anyone possibly need?
2 comments:
YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!!!! YESSS!!!!
Good job Heather! You finished!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment