Sunday, December 24, 2006

Divine Romance.

Some peoples' hearts are stirred by deep conversation, by poetry, but mine is most stirred by music and lyrics. This my friends is the latest find. I know words are enough but I am including a link hoping that you will listen to it. I love this song, I rejoice in music and praise to our Lord. Merry Christmas and may we rejoice in Him.



Divine Romance Phil Wickham lyrics
Artist: Phil Wickham



The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied

http://www.philwickham.com/
The first song it plays is Grace...click the next song button to hear Divine Romance

4 comments:

The Paasch-inator said...

Yes, Heather, it is a beautiful song. ;) I think maybe I'll go get it for myself. (!) I love you, girl.

The Paasch-inator said...

WHERE ARE YOU WEIRDO? Oh wait, I remember, right where I left you. In MEXICO! It's just that I happen to be so very lonesome... and I want someone to talk to... Hea-THUR... come back now.

Jonathan Roberts said...

Oh! I just ran into Phil Wickham... I mean, not in person or anything, but Josh Fortner introduced me to him and I've been infatuated since. My favorites are "I Will Wait for You There" and "Always Forever."

God bless Heather - have a great week!

The Paasch-inator said...

Congratulations on deleting your blog!