Monday, February 12, 2007

Arguments

I don't like not getting along with people. In fact it makes me very sad. Even more so when it is family. Guys can make me cry like no other. I need to choose joy in all situations, to preach the gospel to myself and to draw closer to my heavenly father. (Just a reminder and more for myself) Tonight I got in an argument with my earthly father and that is very hard for me to know how to deal. In fact any time I get in an argument with him I get a bit sick to my stomach and I cannot help but cry. I know it will be OK but I just want to understand him...that seems so impossible. This blog is not for attention so please don't worry or feel sorry. I am just being real. I am very joyful...most of the time but I think sometimes people forget that life is real. Believers don't necessarily have life easier but our weight is carried by someone much stronger. I know I bring this vs. up over and over and let us not forget it is actually tattooed across my back but..
II Corinthians 12:9
.....my grace is sufficient for you for my strength is made perfect in weakness....

You should look up the rest of it. In fact if you have never read the Bible let me take this opportunity to tell you more about it. We have a great and perfect, holy God who sent His one and only Son(himself) to live a perfect life so that in his death our sins would be repayed and we would have an eternity with him if we would believe and follow him. The Bible is amazing as it is His words to us of instruction, encouragement, wisdom, truth, love and so much more. This is what I cling to and God constantly has to remind me I am weak as I try so hard to be strong. And when I want most to run into the arms of a guy, my protector, I have only to run to HIM. I pray that this serves as a reminder of what life is about and how it is not perfect. I know that it can only last a lifetime and I thank God for making it actually really easy...even thought it does not always appear as such.

No comments: