A blog by Heather, Amy, and Hannah.
There is seriously nothing more fun then laughing...especially with these two ladies. We seem to make our own entertainment everywhere we go. Which can be interesting considering we laugh till we cry. Try going to the gym with us it can be very interesting. I can't imagine what people think but I really don't care either. We have much too much fun and what is life without those moments. I am so glad not one of us is shy because I don't know how we would survive.
For instance, we have some serious issues in church with this. This is a weekly problem because I am far too easily amused and we seem to feed off each other. So did I mention I am easily amused so much so that I seriously crack myself up. People in my house think I am crazy when they walk by the living room or computer room and I am laughing out loud, alone, because of my own sense of humor. Oh yes, and sometimes it is a thought, or something I write, lets just say God has allowed me to be extremely easily ammused.
So back to the church problem. I am one of those people if you tell me I can't laugh....I can't help but do it. So there is one specific week about two months ago. The three of us were sitting next to other in church and Pastor Tom was speaking. He brough up something about spiritual constipation and that in itself is funny. But, it gets much funnier as we all have a joke relating to this that is from Caborca last summer. So, we look at each other and then slowly begin to try and hold the laughter in. Impossible. It begins with the silent laughter that sounds like breathing. Then it progresses to red cheeks, breath holding and busting out in tiny squeeks I try and make sound like a cough or sneeze so that no one knows I am about to loose it. After that it only gets worse as we notice the other two doing the same thing. Then I cover my mouth and close my eyes so to ignore or forget but my body begins shaking silently in laughter. Guess what? They can feel this and so begin to shake along. So from behind it looks like a chorus of seizures. From a distance I hear we are actually quite entertaining. So I hear! Then drool begins to form and we begin to gasp for breath. This usually is a quick and painless process except on occasions it goes on and on until we are so tired we don't know what to do with ourselves. Oh, and did I mention big tears begin to form and roll down my cheeks so really I could pretend I am having a deeply spiritual moment or a serious emotional breakdown as the situation allows. But these moments are priceless and more fun then you can imagine. Think this is rare? Not with the three of us and this I am thankful for. I just hope we don't get in trouble for it someday. This last week was a close call as the Pastor said something funny but at the perfect time. I had just been digging in my purse for a pen and out came my toothbrush. You can not tell me that is not funny...I thought so but the great thing is Tom had just made a joke so my outburst made his joke sound really funny. If only he knew what we were really laughing about. Oh good times, good times.
Now a word from the other two culprits.
I think the next culprit is Amy!
Well, I have to say that I just happened to write a blog about this very topic...but...it's still JUST as funny so I can laugh all over! A tangible example of what Heather was talking about is I was going to make a funny comment about an "observation" I had just made the other day, so I came out to talk to Heather and I was already laughing so hard I couldn't say anything! Girls, man, we're crazy! Well, I happened to be present during those two other experiences that Heather was talking about...yep, they were just as funny as she made them out to be. Right now, Hannah and Heather are rofl (rolling on the floor laughing) because of a silly little occurence. That's how easily we "break"! I feel bad for whoever marries us because they'll sure have to deal with a TON of laughing! Since we have these little occurences about every 5 minutes, this often happens at Starbucks. Someone will bring up something, we'll all look at each other and burst (literally burst) out laughing. It's pretty fun and it is a great way to work your abs. I should do it more!
Ahem... Is it on? Is it on? Alrighty, my turn at the mic. Yes, yes, I am the mysterious "third". Ah ha! And I have the honor of being the last to be indoctrinated into... whatever it is I am now indoctrinated into. I won't try to come up with any corny names. I will now forsake my small little rabbit trail and discuss the issue at hand. ;)
Well, when Heather first came along, I wasn't sure quite WHAT to think. I liked her a ton, but she made my sister explode, and she exploded rather constantly as well. However, as time as gone on, I have slowly acclimated to the former Heather-Amy atmosphere, and have joined the ranks of the now Heather-Amy-Hannah atmosphere - and I think, just maybe, my abs really are getting a little tougher. Can't be quite sure... but, just maybe. ;) (!) So, I think God has really provided each other FOR each other, to make life a bit more joyful, the way he intended it to be. Maybe He placed humor in the world just for this reason... well, we're taking advantage of the opportunity - that's for sure.
Well, thanks ladies for all your help.
Yes and this from the memoirs of three young ladies. God has absolutly blessed us with the abiltiy to LOL at all times, places, and on a moments notice. I think it is my spiritual gift. Well, maybe. I just hope that the next time you notice us rather then think about how immature we are acting think about all the endorphines you are not enjoying. All it takes is a little smile to change the mood and I have a gift for finding humor in all most anything. The only downside...growing smile lines but they are so worth it. Beside I have been told I don't quit look my age yet and I think it is because of laughter. So feel free to join along as life rolls on.
3 comments:
People in my house think I am crazy when they walk by the living room or computer room and I am laughing out loud, alone, because of my own sense of humor
How similar we sound! I can't tell you how many times I've sat at my computer giggling at myself. Does that make me conceited? ;)
I had just been digging in my purse for a pen and out came my toothbrush.
Now that is funny!
I have a gift for finding humor in all most anything.
I have a gift for finding humor when the situation is actually not good. I wonder if that annoys other people? It keeps me from stressing out, anyways!
-Coie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/frogiggie89
Heather, don't stop laughing at little things. . . besides, I feel funny when I'm around you. The girls on the other hand think I'm one in a million and they don't laugh at my jokes nearly enough. I'd say I have at least 2 in a million.
Quinn,
The endorphines...that was me but I don't actually remember how I know it. Besides...did you know it takes more muscles to frown then smile?
Post a Comment