Friday, February 12, 2010

Never leave Your hands

Beautiful Father. Precious day. I don't know what You have in store but I do know You fill life with so much. Tonights mood is just lovely. Girl movie finished...Twilight.... Tomorrow is a mission meeting. Sometimes I wonder who or why I am talking. Sometimes I am not. So many things running through my mind. I am sitting on the carpet listening to JJ Heller. Beautiful song.

Your Hands
I have unanswered prayers
I have trouble I wish wasn't there
And I have asked a thousand ways
That You would take my pain away
That You would take my pain away

I am trying to understand
How to walk this weary land
Make straight the paths that crookedly lie
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine
Oh Lord, before these feet of mine

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands

When You walked upon the Earth
You healed the broken, lost, and hurt
I know You hate to see me cry
One day You will set all things right
Yea, one day You will set all things right

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands

Your hands
Your hands that shape the world
Are holding me, they hold me still
Your hands that shape the world
Are holding me, they hold me still

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave You when...

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave...
I never leave Your hands

What a great reminder Father. Today was very calm. I have made it with ease through the application and phone interview. Spoken with the boss...and next week meeting with his boss. It is funny how easily I trust You. Wish I trusted You with my heart...to make it this calm, this easy. The outcome doesn't matter because You will do what glorifies You most. I hope I honor You in it. May I not ever forget You in every moment of life. The beautiful things may I see and hold fast to. May I trust You this easily with every detail. Not one ounce of stress but a growing excitement.

Thank You for everything. Forgive me for the sinful selfish flesh that resides in my heart. Continue to change me. May I be controlled in mind. Today I cannot believe how many selfish or judgemental thoughts came in. Ungly...We are so quick. I want to be quick to move to You. I know without You life would be so empty. I don't know what Your doing but I think I like it.

Tomorrow is meeting one for Spain and there is much for me to do yet. I don't actually have to be there until 8. I am weary and tired now because I am about to take a really big step. If it all works out I will be stepping into another commitment. How afraid of commitment I am. I wonder how many times I run from something before I trust it. Thank You for gently pushing me forward to it. If I don't get it I am not worried. You have already proven and already provided. I lost sleep over it thinking about what I was about to do. I can jump. When I have decided I jump very fast. Sometimes I jump out fast. I think I am ready for this not but it is entirely up to You.

I am so tired Lord but yet joyful. I know You ask of me my life and I am trying to give it to You. Thank You for the next couple days. Time for You. Movies. Yes, I still have stuff to clean I never got around to. Running. Somehow I have to get a schedule down and I am getting lazy but its time to plan it out tomorrow. The job stuff will happen on it's own. Father, may I get some quiet rest tonight. There is much to do in the morning and I want to be awake. Thank You so much, more then I am, more then I know.

No comments: